At Belswains we expect all children to wear the correct school uniform at all times because we believe that a school uniform helps establish the identity of the school, develops a sense of belonging and promotes equality in terms of appearance.
Our uniform is:
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Red cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper (preferably but not compulsory) with the school logo on
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore
- Grey or black tailored trousers (trousers made of jersey fabric are permitted providing they give the appearance of smart trousers. Leggings are only permitted in Nursery.)
- Grey, white or black socks.
- Grey, white or black tights.
- Black shoes or smart all black trainers.
Summer: as above, or red and white checked dress, grey or black knee-length tailored shorts.
- White t-shirt, black shorts and trainers.
- Black jogging bottoms can be worn in winter for outdoor PE.
Optional Items (with school logo)
Red Fleece (for outdoor use) , Red/ Black Sports cap, Red/Black Beanie hat,
Apart from 1 pair of stud earrings (1 earring in each ear), no jewellery should be worn. Earrings must be removed or taped over for PE lessons.
Hair should be a single natural colour. Shaven or partly shaven styles are forbidden. We advise that long hair should be tied back. All ribbons, slides, hair bands etc. must be red, white or black and must be of a reasonable size.
No nail varnish or make-up should be worn.
Ordering School Uniform
Branded school uniform can be ordered on-line, at one of two outlets : Tesco (F&F) or Peter Spivey.
If choosing size is an issue then Peter Spivey keeps all relevant sizes in stock.
To order or view items available, please click on the links below:
You can also purchase school uniform (that doesn’t require a logo) at various supermarkets and department stores.