We expect all children to wear school uniform: looking neat and tidy and taking pride in their appearance. Parents/ Carers are asked to support the school’s uniform policy by providing the correct uniform and encouraging children to look after it. We also request that you label all items.
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Red cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper with the school logo on
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore
- Grey or black tailored trousers (trousers made of jersey fabric are permitted providing they give the appearance of smart trousers, not leggings)
- Grey, white or black socks.
- Grey, white or black tights.
- Black shoes
Summer: as above or red and white checked dress, grey or black knee-length tailored shorts.
- White t-shirt black shorts and trainers.
- Black jogging bottoms can be worn in winter for outdoor PE.
- Apart from 1 pair of stud earrings (1 earring in each ear), no jewellery should be worn.
- Earrings must be removed or taped over for PE lessons.
- Hair should be a single natural colour.
- We advise that long hair should be tied back.
- All ribbons, slides, hair bands etc must be red, white or black and must be of a reasonable size.
Nail varnish or make-up should not be worn at school.
- School uniform is available online at www.myclothing.com – these items contain our school logo.
- Peter Spivey in Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead is also a stockist of our logoed uniform: http://www.peterspivey.com/ or call them on (01442) 256760
- You can also purchase uniform from supermarkets that does not feature our school logo.
PTA Pre Loved Shop
Our PTA run a pre loved pop-up shop in the Resources Room, located to the right of the Nest building as you walk up from the Great Elms entrance. If you have items to donate to the shop, please leave them in the pre-loved bin located outside of the school office.