We expect all children to wear school uniform: looking neat and tidy and taking pride in their appearance. Parents/ Carers are asked to support the school’s uniform policy by providing the correct uniform and encouraging children to look after it. We also request that you label all items.
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Red cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper with the school logo on.
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore
- Grey or black tailored trousers (trousers made of jersey fabric are permitted providing they give the appearance of smart trousers, not leggings)
- Grey, white or black socks.
- Grey, white or black tights.
- Black shoes-these should be proper shoes ie not black trainers, crocs, or similar
Summer Uniform: as above, or red and white checked dress, grey or black knee-length tailored shorts.
Our Summer uniform can be worn from the return to school after the Easter break, up until October half term.
- White t-shirt, black shorts which are suitable for school (including in length) and trainers (which can be any colour).
- Black jogging bottoms and a school jumper can be worn in winter for outdoor PE.
- Apart from 1 pair of stud earrings (1 earring in each ear), no jewellery should be worn.
- Earrings must be removed or taped over for PE lessons.
- We permit the wearing of a watch or fitbit, as long as the device does not have the ability to take calls, photos or videos.
- Hair should be a single natural colour.
- We advise that long hair should be tied back.
- All ribbons, slides, hair bands etc must be red, white or black and must be of a reasonable size.
Nail varnish or make-up should not be worn at school.
- School uniform is available online at www.myclothing.com – these items contain our school logo.
- Peter Spivey in Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead is also a stockist of our logoed uniform: http://www.peterspivey.com/ or call them on (01442) 256760
- You can also purchase uniform from supermarkets that does not feature our school logo.
PTA Pre Loved Shop
Our PTA run a pre loved pop-up shop in the Resources Room, located to the right of the Nest building as you walk up from the Great Elms entrance. Please do come and look to buy pre-loved uniform. If you have items to donate to the shop, please leave them in the pre-loved bin located outside of the school office. Thank you.